Thursday 4 September 2014

Ufo Sighting In Lake Buena Vista Florida On May 24Th 2013 Same As What Was Seen In Miramar Fl

Ufo Sighting In Lake Buena Vista Florida On May 24Th 2013 Same As What Was Seen In Miramar Fl
I was taking pictures at EPCOT with my 10x optical zoom lens on my iPad 4, when I noticed this ridiculously bright white cloud up in the sky. It looked like the mist version of a cheap CFL bulb, or a tube fluorescent light. It dissipated like cotton candy, and *not* like a normal cloud. We watched it just...hang. What got my attention was the fact this "cloud" went behind some thunderhead clouds... That would make this thing a) really far away, and b) insanely huge. The pictures I have just do not do it justice. While I was taking the pics, and my g/f and I were going "wow! That's a bright cloud!", someone else came up and asked me if I saw the blinking lights and showers of blobs coming out of it. I admit, I hadn't... but one of the pics I later monkeyed with (I still have the original as taken.) shows some odd artifacting around the object. Its not consistent with what's in the rest of the pic. Dark lines, small circles under the cloud, etc. I do not have the full ability to bring out the pic's qualities. Now, before this event, we were on the opposite side of EPCOT, and had heard a LOUD "thunder" like noise. Neither me or my g/f saw lightening, or heard anything else thunder like. Where we were was directly across from where I had taken the pic. I am guessing about 8 when we heard the boom. I looked, and someone reported this in Miramar, FL around 8 PM on this site. Miramar is like 200+ miles from us.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts