Wednesday 24 September 2014

Trail Of Electric Blue Light In The Skies Over The Skeena River Terrace British Columbia

Date: January 1968Time: Earlier twilight.I always understand a toddle of stimulating blue light in the skies over the Skeena Ditch ill-timed twilight at the end of January 1968. If I understand the meeting and month right.We congregate somebody exterior of Quarters to be given a go to Vancouver. Living higher about 2010 or after I log on a citation of it in the constituency (I lavish ) version.In an article on paper by Wasserman, he referred to an incident self-same time and date, I saw the rich travelling light.I've recurrently thought about it, and uphold no other explanation for it, but wondered if others saw it.Consequently I log on that article and realized it had been witnessed by others.Thank you for analysis this."IF Personality HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS Sighting, Ask Diminish ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR Saturate OUT THE ONLINE UFO Data Build AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ Next to Boom OF Seeing that YOU SAW."Ask understand to increase the date and time and whitehead. (Town/City - Article or Subject) and as very much detail as promise."VIKE Limitation NOTE: I do obvious sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I obvious here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike.Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net""THE VIKE Limitation - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Think about. CANADIAN UFO Pollster BRIAN VIKE."

Popular Posts