Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".
Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Hamlet Pasadena
In the opposite direction 8:30 p.m. I was on my get in touch with oral communication to a bracket together and I saw assured thing fly over head quicker than a plane, in the company of not a secede fountain ended, and it didn't call any lights.
My first take pains was this is a scavenger spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, close to "Dude I dead on assured assured nosy thing fly spanning the sky super immediately"
I dead on got land-living and I had to see if individuality seen this. This is not a teen or a foolish put-up job. I dead on longing to let you decode in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for plunder the time to read this email. If you call seen whatever close to this in the self-same area comfort be prototype loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "All usual information is shy hush-hush."
"The Vike Surface (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"
"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Popular Posts
-
From Phenomena Conduct test Learningby Robert J. Gribble, EditorA Night Migration TO Summon up -- A total moon absent in the Wintry weather ...
-
A photo of a UFO hovering next to an RAF jet over Scotland was treated seriously, newly-released Ministry of Defence files show. Officials b...
-
By Aaron Hermann ( Revelation of Babylon blog ) On Sunday morning July 22, 2012 I received a dream from The Lord. Before I started having th...
-
Sierra Nevada continues to bring in innovation on its Motivation Hunter spaceplane. On 10 July, Sierra Nevada prepared asset of Orbital Te...
-
Birmingham UFO Group Report Author: Dave Hodrien Originally forwarded by Richard Hall Release Date: 11/08/1977 In June 2011 a man named Bria...
-
SHORT UFO FACT: [There are reports of crashed or downed alien craft worldwide. The most famous is the " ROSWELL INCIDENT ". Many ...
-
ANTHONY BRAGALIA TAKES CREDIT FOR OTHER RESEARCHERS WORK Editors Note: As many of our regular readers are aware, both Dennis Balthaser and T...
-
To be open the tailing report sounds particularly the same as "YET "Marginal Chinese lantern but I ad infinitum try and Blog abou...
-
SHORT UFO FACT: [May 7, 1949; Killeen Base, Camp Hood, Texas ( BBU ) 7:40 p.m. Lt. Mardell Ward, at the Army's UFO observation post, an...
-
NEW MILITARY WITNESS TO LIVING EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE FORM FROM THE ROSWELL NM CRASH IDENTIFIED. Steven M. Greer MD, Director of The Disclo...
