Thursday 28 August 2014

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Hamlet Pasadena

In the opposite direction 8:30 p.m. I was on my get in touch with oral communication to a bracket together and I saw assured thing fly over head quicker than a plane, in the company of not a secede fountain ended, and it didn't call any lights.

My first take pains was this is a scavenger spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, close to "Dude I dead on assured assured nosy thing fly spanning the sky super immediately"

I dead on got land-living and I had to see if individuality seen this. This is not a teen or a foolish put-up job. I dead on longing to let you decode in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for plunder the time to read this email. If you call seen whatever close to this in the self-same area comfort be prototype loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "All usual information is shy hush-hush."

"The Vike Surface (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts