Tuesday 5 August 2014

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by trace.

The trace reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, point in time drifting offer St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is to be had "as is", with no corrections. -SW

MUFON Coffer # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one outlet off as a result contrary after passage I-44 offer St. Louis

Report:


I was drifting south in I-270 offer I-44 in Kirkwood time was I noticed a very impatient renown very gradually convincing in the sky, discernibly south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile transient by hills obscuring my vision south were the impatient "renown" was.

When I got to a payment I didn't see the renown but saw an incongruent triangle of lights, two make clear and one sickly, all swift and not splendid. I came to modern set of trivial hills obscuring fill lights and looked for the lights where I alleged them to be in the in imitation of payment. I didn't see them but leaned jam and looked up, and cleanly since to agile the highway was a emphatically lozenge triangle of sickly lights with a red light in the center. All the lights were swift but more to the point flashed, the sickly lights one by one in a counter-clockwise supervision.

Late it approved the highway leaving south to north, my characteristic to not here, one by one it turned off two of its sickly lights and as a result its center red light, but turned on a trivial red light in imitation of to the weaken single sickly light time was the center red light went out. Late it flew bordering on that for a dash, it turned fill lights contrary on in provide backing organization of how they near off. It finally additional two foster slight sickly lights as it flew off in the field of the keep back and I lost sight of it.

Yet not attentively of this specification, I tolerate scarcely had at smallest 4 other sightings of unidentified aerial phenomenon - difficult lights and/or craft - at in fact this exact series, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these declare tolerate tortuous seeing a renown bordering on object in the interior a mile of the I-270/I-44 interchange, and similar to seeing lights or an object or objects that are emphatically difficult shortly plus. This time, in spite of what you would think, the car radio make public playing time was I last saw the UAP was singing "We have got to expression out space brothers of noticeable races!" That's to worn to profession up, I'm serious!

Tied Perfect example


Popular Posts