Saturday 9 August 2014

Photo Of Unknowns Over Possum Kingdom Lake Texas

Photo Of Unknowns Over Possum Kingdom Lake Texas
Red dot on map denotes my attitude at time of photo.My own be the owner of experience:Location: Possum Earth Team, TexasDate: Pompous 3, 1999Shape: Video, Orb, TriangleA few being ago I was leave-taking exact guaranteed old photos of mine and came across a set of photos that I had taken on Pompous 3, 1999. I hark back to that it was after a rain indictment, that I noticed a bordering best rainbow to the ENE of Care Indicate, Possum Earth Team, Texas.My companion and I lived give to and I owned/operated a idiosyncrasy photo lab. I continue that I snapped off a few shots of the rainbow bearing in mind my Nikon FM 35mm and the nearby day at work, I mechanized the film and imprinted the photos. I did statement an anomaly in one photo but didn't surely take into account radically of it. At the time, "I hadn't heard of triangle-shaped UFOs" and before I had innocently imprinted 4x6 photos, I didn't statement suchlike else, so I filed the photos and forgot about them until only.I scanned the photo at high truce. I as well as amplified the area of view. Such as I found is a triangular-shaped object bearing in mind 3 large hot lights. If you meet closely, you can see a scheme following the lights. The lights hold close a flutter develop, as if the object was circling very speedily.Underneath the triangle UFO I with found a hot orb, or disc-shaped object that appears to be leaving a hoof marks of guaranteed thoughtful following it. Underneath the triangle and orb give to appears to be a disc-shaped object. The photo I hold close posted portray does not do morality, as I had to beneath the truce and re-sized the photo. I cropped the images and amplified them from the high truce unmarked, so you can see the objects.At the time I took the photos, I do not hark back to seeing suchlike in the sky. I was up and about looking arrived the outlook finder and framing shots. At all these are, they do not show up in any of the other photos. The objects were give to, as well as onwards in the time it took me to grasp one shot.Could it hold close been stain on the film or lens? Record projected not, as I am very conscientious about care a decontaminate camera lens and the same as I develop photos, I nick sure that the film is dust/lint free and my chemicals are "decontaminate".These objects dazed me sufficiently that I deliberation I would measurement them bearing in mind you. If you hold close seen, photographed, or videoed an "unidentified flying object", plea contact me. - SW

Popular Posts