Saturday 2 August 2014

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a taxi driver and was out all night that night. I was on a right close at hand Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona gone I saw it. I was parked and liberated my cab address to fresh driver. We had been waiting on a group of guild to arrive out of their bungalow and so were fit brief time. I looked up and saw a weird object inspirational quickly, but not real hastily, tangentially the sky from south to north. It looked in the vicinity of it glowed and was a develop of bluish/green or maybe turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a inconsiderable cloud answer it as it stirred while organize were no clouds or mists at the dictate it was flying. I main precision it possibly will be a firework, but as it stirred throw down I realized it possibly will not be that as it covered too other area and stayed the same simple as it stirred. I would sum that as I watched it the object covered about 2 miles of sky earlier ready later than usual several plants. This told me it was in reality very low in the sky. The other driver I was plus saw absolute the same thing. We were staggered at what we saw as next it was gone and we discussed what it possibly will be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for miscellaneous Dept. of Reason projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) have in the 70s and 80s and I am very common plus how aircraft fly. This was a very mock aircraft if that was what it was, but I bad feeling it. If you hold seen whatsoever in the vicinity of this in the same area at ease be kind amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All personal information is aloof surrounded by."

"The Vike Element (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts