Friday 21 February 2014

Ufo Sighting In Arizona On September 28Th 2013 My Family And I Observed Multiple Orange Lights In The Evening Sky

Ufo Sighting In Arizona On September 28Th 2013 My Family And I Observed Multiple Orange Lights In The Evening Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN ARIZONA ON SEPTEMBER 28TH 2013 - MY FAMILY AND I OBSERVED MULTIPLE ORANGE LIGHTS IN THE EVENING SKY.My family and I observed multiple orange lights in the evening sky traveling from east from the southwest. I counted at least 16 of these bright orange lights/orbs high in the sky lined up like a conga line. Looking directly south, they started at my 2:00 position and traveled to my 11:00 position within a 5-8 minute timeframe before dissipating once each of them reached a specific location.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts