Thursday 6 February 2014

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Florida Keys

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Florida Keys
UFO SIGHTING IN FLORIDA KEYS, FLORIDA ON SEPTEMBER 15TH 2005 - I LOOKED UP AND SAW THIS DISK DULL ORANGE IN COLOR VERY CLOSE TO US(FOUR)A CHINESE COUPLE RAN AWAY

weather was bad with lightrain and windy everybodystarted leaving the bridge and a chinese couple my fishingbuddy and myself remained at the seven mile bridge at the florida keys. by ll pm I took my gear off the water and turned around to watch de road. at 11.15 and im sure because Ijust looked the time my buddy called my attention to what we had on top of us. the chinese couple picked all their belongins and ran away. we stood there looking at it for 3 minutes andd then it moved south and stop over the canal and then I got scared because I saw whatscared me most. I told my friend that that was scaring he laughed but the disk was throwing what looked to me like rectangulars one over the other like forming a corkscrew it remained there for about two minutes and then it took off southbound. the next day listening the radio the anouncer was commenting about the cuban airforcer ion pursuit of an ufo. next day i told a afriend of mine who owned a store next to my place and he laughed at me and eve wrotein the wall these words."today my friend tells me that he sighted an ufo last night) maybe he thought he was making fun out of me but I know what we saw and it is real.the phone I had at the time didnt have a camera(it was called the brick) sometbhing happened that night because my buddy never went fishing again

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1sTdgrEAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts