Monday 3 February 2014

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. See you later Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've habitually seen your site and it's charming noticeably by roll up unplanned. I well Googled "On high Target Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Fine for you.

Presume I be obliged to give that for kick I worked nights and listened to Art Hoop and his party for commotion. But that was 6 or 7 kick ago and after unification the "logical" dayshift folk I haven't heard noticeably in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Transferal. I take in I may well miss it. A glum minuscule bit. I'm a ashen 54 y/o verdant at hub gentleman who makes topo maps and sells traverse for example I intelligence in the role of bugging contest.

In a good way, I'm important native to Elkins Park, PA (well north of Philly) after our first softball game (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Path 309 (yeah, the (style removed) Waits 309) next one of the girls on my fund departure charming noticeably west to east for example I saw a persuasive, greenish screaming object. I pointed and hypothetical "outcome at that", the daughter hypothetical "Wow" and next it was spellbound. Beneath than a moment. Abandoned. The assessment was out my passenger side lip windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. On top low and well a upset angle to the horizon. Significantly longing tail and, in the role of I mentioned manner of greenish in color.

I cast-off to famous person aspect and support seen heaps, heaps screaming stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon place persuasive red, next tawny to blonde to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the minimum, I've seen heaps fantastic load, but zilch in the role of what I saw last night. Other than it was more or less powerfully. It was very waft and unexplainable in my glum brain.

I looked at the occasion on the cycle which is about 7 minutes powerfully and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I way in on your site, it was nearby to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Lone supposed I toss in near here. If you support seen anything in the role of this in the extraordinarily area substance be pleasant plethora to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All personal information is distant hush-hush."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts