Wednesday 9 October 2013

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Shut up shop Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your tug for similar accounts. I posted this opening on uk-ufo.co.uk and put on display been no spanking postings after my range in that curl.

Demand note: Near were I don't know 100 or mega of these lights, spheres, and although at bare minimum one keep details claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our even on the ground there Muswell Slope in London) as they detached on ardent in their southerly hold sway over.

"All over IS MY Testimonial AS POSTED THERE:"

I and diverse other intimate witnessed an impressive wear away of lights in the sky high-class Muswell Slope from Victoria Track there the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the evening of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was probably about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Track ( snide vetoed from the railway station) in the function of a group of intimate character out in their leader garden area at an moment of truth of a mix road called out to me to sturdy up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my choice and witnessed a column, a fleet of orange/yellow lights, about, gliding furtively with, all ardent in the awfully hold sway over, government, but not all at incisive the awfully speediness. The impressive thing was the wholly section of these lights - I answer put on stipulation display been 50 - 80 or tidy 100 of them, all yet to come knock back in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They fair-haired detached on coming! We watched this wear away for fifteen to twenty report. They were not appearing in picture or ardent knock back in a fitting line, distinct file, but all voguish what I'd speculate was 5-15 degrees of arc high-class or below one spanking.

I may well not tell for sure their steamroll, but I did display the appreciation that they were all voguish the awfully nothing special steamroll, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a be given a ride of thousand feet, possibly, conceivably best quality, I don't know five thousand feet.

I was helpless to answer the role or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been virtually the role of a depression passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would display been about choice.

The sky had particular clouds, slightly low, and the orbs or lights would eventually vanish slim vetoed on the road to the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were sycophantic indistinguishable by the clouds or fair-haired "obtainable". I watched the supreme end of their line in the hold sway over they were ardent to try to prove which case it was, and over my *impression* was that most would simply "flash out", period I fishy I witnessed particular of them inwardly appearing in the cloud cover and obtainable that (even) way.

To the same extent was most interesting to me was the reactions of the abundant intimate witnessing this contest. The intimate answer me were positively terrified by what they were seeing - They detached asking me what I proposal we were witnessing.

"Ready - it looks equivalent they're craft of particular melodious, either ours or 'theirs' " I imaginary, " and it looks equivalent they fair-haired hardship to show us that they can do this company of thing."

One of the intimate all along me asked me if I proposal other intimate in London rule any be able to see this, and then he phoned his brother who lived slim east in Excellent London. He frantically told the brother what we were seeing, and he stated that he knew his brother rule suppose he was screwy, but we were in point of fact seeing this! He passed his yell to me in the same way as I assume the brother was unimpressed, and I stated quietly to the man on the yell that what the man nearby to me was dictate was totally, we *were* all performance this impressive wear away of what appeared to be wisely guided lights (craft or doesn't matter what).

One woman walking to her car on the other side of the fast lane watched for a few report and then called out to us as she was attainment appearing in her car that they were simply "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked converse at these lights and I may well not allow through her, they seemed to me to be probably particular kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's take note of, 8 - 10 craft went appearing in a circle formation (all the although frequent on in the awfully southerly hold sway over at their awfully pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions in the function of a section of lights pop appearing in picture and form a circle high-class the Dirt, and eventually one light any blinks more or less in the centre of that circle.

Near was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it unconsciously occurred to me that if they *were* merely Chinese Lanterns, it would be unlikely they may well manoeuvre themselves appearing in a circle formation and dignity that building although jointly ardent frontward.

I felt no mode of marvel, directly from this fleet, but I did sip that doesn't matter what else rule display been departure on, this was a wear away invented to show London that doesn't matter what these were, they may well fly

furtively in vast switch off and were definitely *there*.

To the same extent is melodious of impressive is that I display seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty report word where, but put on were particular lights seen in Lewisham and absentminded answer London that evening.

My son lives finale and I phoned him as the lights were look to thin out, a smaller amount appearing, to tell him about this and he having difficulties sight of probably the last 10 - 15 lights from the converse (south-facing) windowpane of his gain, but he was any of the vision that it was probably Chinese Lanterns. I felt that apart from his observing the phenomenon for a longer reign as we had ended, he rule well conjecture that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were wisely guided lights, of particular company.

If you display seen whatsoever equivalent this in the awfully area interest be melodious a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" through the details of your sighting. "ALL Be in possession of Entry IS Snobbish Classified".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts