Sunday 6 October 2013

Ufo Sighting In Salt Lake City Utah On September 3Rd 2013 Salt Lake Strange Happenings

Ufo Sighting In Salt Lake City Utah On September 3Rd 2013 Salt Lake Strange Happenings
UFO SIGHTING IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH ON SEPTEMBER 3RD 2013 - SALT LAKE STRANGE HAPPENINGS

For over a month on a near nightly basis, I, myself and friends have witnessed a strange, large object in the western sky Sometimes it is accompanied by other lights. On this particular night.The large object ( much bigger than a star ), appeared. This object was bright yellow, white, green. It pulsated. I looked through my binoculars the object seemed to change shape from a sphere to an ellipse. It emitted energy appendages. The object hovered for 10 minutes and then slowly moved. It then moved to one spot and stayed for about 5 minutes. It grew brighter and dimmed. This object is in the flight path of the airport. Two planes approached from different directions and when the planes got close it immediately disappeared. I have 100 photos.I have 3 nights of video on my sony night-vision camera. I felt a direct connection to this object. I did not feel fear but I really believe it knew I was watching. I would love to find people with similar sightings in this area to compare notes I have tried to talk to the media, the FAA, Kennecott Copper, the Salt Lake INternational Airport anybody I can think of. The most helpful people have been astronomers in our area and they said this is not conventional.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts