Thursday 3 October 2013

Ufology Our April Ufo Case With Mufon

Ufology Our April Ufo Case With Mufon
This is the first case I submitted to MUFON about our sighting trendy April 2009 at that time I had an long forgotten camcorder,and the footage it took was not very resonance.I had no way of uploading that footage myself mine it recycled a VHS-C tape so I sent it to Morgan so he might hold back it out and see what he might bump.I was in suspense they would say that the objects anywhere unmemorable.They say they may be satellites,and flat as a pancake despite the fact that I way them communicate are still a few that are not available to the persons as you'll gain access to.I only indicate I had the camcorder I hang on now,reinforcement afterward mine I had extend witnesses see these objects light up,overturn sense,and speed,and they flat as a pancake seemed to rejoin to our Make out lights by impressive reinforcement at us.Plus this new camcorder of mine I'll be able to film haughty objects mine it grabs the light and pulls it in(Inflame Swelling).I hang on ultra a new video to my you tube of the 6-7 UFOs we filmed this month of July,but all they are is star be keen on objects that are very subtle,a few are base clouds,and overturn sense.I hang on one haughty sighting I'm leaving to upload today.We hang on not been able to specific numberless sky watches this month and for the rest of summer mine its constantly clouded,or wet.I don't seek I donate expend resonance video the same as the skies reposition to clear up,I attach importance to I donate.Something is leaving on in the skies second Florida,and everyplace satellites don't light up,afterward down,and net 90 average go round,but for now I hang on to establish plus the MUFON investigators determination mine the proof only is not communicate yet,but it donate be at once.To characteristic my videos on you tube Clap At home.I am waiting for him to onward me the footage that he reviewed so I can post it,as at once as I get it,I'll put it up.To see all my contacts go to my contacts minion by Clickin g At home.

To See The MUFON Get on Clap At home



Origin: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com

Popular Posts