Thursday 18 October 2012

Ufology Photos Ufos Over Traverse City Michigan

Ufology Photos Ufos Over Traverse City Michigan
MUFON spectator report: 11/27/09 - Bother City, Michigan - I went to town to see the lighting of the Christmas tree on November 27th, 2009. I got a new 2.8 lens and acceptable to cart whichever photos in a low light locate. I shot about 100 photos that twilight from about 5:00 p.m. to a few 8:00 p.m. The near day when I was uploading them to my mortal I noticed whichever lights in the sky of one of them. At any time I zoomed in I saw a shape with the lights that interested me, and that I didn't charge what it was. I began to tackle principal my other photos and I found secure lights and shapes in 2 other photos. All 3 photos with the lights and shapes in request in the sky were being I was bulge on advance guard road conceal west. I had subject 4 photos that twilight from that enormously area, conceal west, and those enormously lights are in 3 of them. (I did not uncover these lights, or what on earth one and the same them in any of my other photos I took any rostrum else that night.) Of the 4 I took conceal west, the photo they were not in was the first one I took, about 5:00 p.m. The first two anywhere they were was subject about 5:40 p.m. by the watch in one of the photos. The third one that the lights were in was subject about 6:00- 6:15 p.m. I exceedingly charge nothing better about these. I took them to TV 7/4 to see if anyone offer was interested and Class Shelette contacted me a few life end and told me to file a report with you.

NOTE: sundry deviant county show in northern Michigan...lots of prying activity, terrestrial and non-terrestrial, the before rendezvous or so. Not sure what to get rid of of this sighting but it is gripping and doesn't seemed to be CGI...Lon

Source: alienspress.blogspot.com

Popular Posts