Wednesday 31 October 2012

Ufo News Huge Cigar Shaped Ufo Caught Hovering Above Usa 2015

Ufo News Huge Cigar Shaped Ufo Caught Hovering Above Usa 2015
This huge cigar shaped UFO has been caught hovering above Washington 2015, the eyewitness has stated that the craft emitted a bright lights and made no sound.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


I was in my apartment and woke up around 5:20 a.m. or so and meditated from 5:30-6 a.m. At six a.m. I made morning coffee and by 6:15 a.m. I was sitting on my couch, sipping on coffee, looking out the window admiring the beautiful sunrise.As I was sitting on my couch, I noticed a light in the sky that wasn^aEURTMt moving, it just hovered, and it was really bright. Naturally, I began staring at it. Then I grabbed my phone to take pictures, which I did. There was a large, bright, cylinder/sphere shaped object hovering in the sky for about 45 minutes, nearby it was another white round orb like glow, and out of this white glowing light another one emerged, or maybe the one split into two, I am not sure but where there was one there were now two. Then the third one disappeared. Throughout this entire ordeal there was no noise at all.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Cigar Shaped UFO


DATE - 01/02/2015

LOCATION - Washington USA

COLOUR - White



Credit: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

Popular Posts