Monday 2 August 2010

Ufo Sighting In New Brunswick New Brunswick On November 28Th 2013 Not Sure What I Saw Took Me So Off Guard

Ufo Sighting In New Brunswick New Brunswick On November 28Th 2013 Not Sure What I Saw Took Me So Off Guard
I had just finished work at 1930 and was headed to the hockey arena to pick up my oldest daughter and my son. My thoughts were busy from the day's events and what I still had to do before going to bed. I pulled into the parking lot and sent my husband a text to let him know I was there and to send the kids out as he was staying with our other daughter at the rink. I was watching for my kids and when they came out I noted that my 2 year old son was without a hat. I looked up to see the temperature gage to check the outside temp when in the corner of my eye I saw what I thought was a shooting star. I expected it to disappear but as it got closer it got larger and slower than a shooting star. When I was staring at it straight on I could see a blue ball the size of the harvest moon. It was bright and glowing. Blue to lighter blue then surrounded by white light. As it was exiting my field of vision I could see what I thought maybe a trail or tail. I am not sure about that. But in front of the ball the sky was brighter than behind it. The object then disappeared over the tree tops. I heard no noise. I looked around my daughter was buckling my son in his car seat and there wasn't another person in the parking lot. I am convinced someone else in the city had to have seen it. The object was too large for only me to have seen it. At that moment I felt like this experience was to extraordinary to not be shared.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Popular Posts