Monday 30 August 2010

Ufo Sighting In Houston Texas On October 11Th 2013 Star Like Bright Object Hovering Then Moved Directions

Ufo Sighting In Houston Texas On October 11Th 2013 Star Like Bright Object Hovering Then Moved Directions
I was in my parked car with my boyfriend, talking. We were outside of my brothers house waiting for him to come home. While I was talking I noticed what I thought was a larger and brighter than usual "star". I even stopped and mentioned it to my boyfriend but he didn't think much of it. I couldn't stay focused in our conversation because I kept looking back at the bright star. I knew it wasn't an airplane because it was not moving it was just there but it was so bright and larger than a regular star. My boyfriend and I continued talking and maybe like 20 minutes passed when I looked back up and noticed the star had moved. It was lower than when I first saw it and it wasn't like a little lower it had moved enough for me to notice it right away. I pointed that out to my boyfriend but he really didn't think much of it and I don't think he had really looked at it anyway. I didn't actually see it move because I took my eyes off of it for a little bit. It was stationary or hovered in place. I ended up getting out of the car and going inside the house because my brother got home. I don't know what happened to it and I didn't go back to check on it, though I kept thinking about it and now wish I would've grabbed some benaculurs. I looked up sightings in my area and found a few stories of people reporting seeing the same thing these past few months.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Popular Posts