Thursday 19 August 2010

Ufo Sighting In Lebanon Oregon On June 5Th 2013 Two Solid Bright Red Objects Moving Across Sky

Ufo Sighting In Lebanon Oregon On June 5Th 2013 Two Solid Bright Red Objects Moving Across Sky
I walk out on our patio to smoke and noticed a very big bright red object in the sky. At first I thought wow that's a bright planet or something then noticed it was moving across the sky. I opened the door and yelled at my wife to come out and look at this. She said the same thing it was not like any plane she had ever seen. I watched it for about two minutes or so total until I lost sight behind my neighbors house. I then ran to the other side of my yard to see if I could get a look at it again. I could not see it, but noticed straight out in front of me there was another large red light. It was moving from right to left across the sky. I called my wife over. Her first words was how did it get over here. I believe it was a different object. It then stopped, and we watched it for a couple minutes. It still appeared bright then it just disappeared.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts