Monday 19 April 2010

Ufo Sighting In Madrid

Ufo Sighting In Madrid
UFO SIGHTING IN MADRID, COMMUNITY OF MADRID ON SEPTEMBER 1ST 2013 - BLACK THIN RECTANGLE APPEARING IN A PHOTO INVISIBLE DURING THE SHOT

Sunday 1st September in the afternoon - I took a walk with my wife in Casa de Campo (a huge park in Madrid). The sky was pretty clear, except for those suspicious very long and stubborn clouds (they didn`t move or change shape for more then an hour). I speculated to my wife that chemtrails would have to look similar. As several planes flew over, we were able to compare this odd trails with regular contrail (which melted almost instantly). I took some photos - few with the odd looking clouds. Back home I downloaded the photos. In one of them appears also a black rectangular/ cigar shaped object. Check the photo (unedited) in the upper left corner. There are birds (sparrows, I guess... they appear pretty sharp - the shutter speed was 1/250), a fuzzy speck of dirt, various odd clouds/ trails, and this object (which I didn`t see then). I`m not so sure it`s a bug/ bird (because of the short exposure)... more over it seem to throw a cast on the cloud below (4 o`clock).

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts