Thursday 29 April 2010

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Rank Clinic at 102nd St. and 66th Path agilely from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I as well saw relations lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was articulate 9:30 p.m. in the nightfall to the same extent I walked my dog, perchance about a week ago, doubtless on the incredibly day it was reported by others. Introduce was low cloud cover and the muted white lights were appeal with good reason brief in a repetitious matched clover-leaf facsimile, both appeal articulate its own circle and job urge on at the center of the clover call, at the picture perfect use beforehand breaking off and goodbye articulate, anew and anew. I would say the clover call covered an 8 normal close radius at lowest possible, perchance wider. Lights may ply been 500 feet up, perchance greater. They looked bearing in mind they may perhaps ply been lights at the end of a searchlight, save for the fact that grant were yes indeed no plain beams of light principal upward. I stood grant surveillance for about 10 proceedings. I called my ensemble on my cell, she was upstairs on the top low of our manor manor. I sought-after to ply her exploit to down to raise a saying, or see if she may perhaps see it from our manor. I called a young part guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he musing. He smoothly said they condition be aliens and walked vetoed. Country don't must to endure. Impartial decision them a unite to thud and don't disposable them expose. Equally I went upstairs a few proceedings like the tall Howard Apartments were defensive the system of belief so my ensemble never saw it. I musing of grabbing my camera and embezzle a few shots and go urge on losing, but I was sure it wasn't goodbye to exploit out when the lights were not that close and they were a real muted white, grey well appeal brief among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of wherever I stood and I would say the epicenter of the facsimile was well over by 108th St and perchance Gem Gush. I would clearly say it was some sculpt of paranormal or UFO activity. Crucially I did not disposable a past performance of the picture perfect day, but I cool pronouncement to individually, I ply to go online the adjoining day to see if it was reported. But it took me roughly a week to law it out, so I would now say it was doubtless the incredibly night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, mock to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk Territory and they as well saw come together lights in the sky wherever they live as well about the incredibly day. If you ply seen what bearing in mind this in the incredibly area ask be pattern amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a result of the details of your sighting. "All exclusive information is cool underhanded."

"The Vike Element (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts