Wednesday 30 December 2009

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Gadget History (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Dusk.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I traditional the Filer Documents from the ufomig group. Some time ago clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I consider you impending. It was the "excessive flask of light seen in Maryland". I had an chance on in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a defrayal of Cleveland Ohio and was on a back up date leave-taking to a rock and slant act at an join in park called Geauga Group Halt.

This is sited in North East Ohio in Geauga Zone. The position was swarming and they waved us by. We went to the end of the route and came column leave-taking in a North West restrict. Every time we trip about a part of a mile from the doorway, a glowing cooperation of light appeared on the South side of the route in an compliant area of wash scrape and grass. Put on was a skeletal river undiluted straight the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the topmost about 400 to 500 feet. You may well see the clouds leave-taking by wherever the light shined on them. Put on was some immobile sparks upcoming off the sides of the cooperation. The night was propel black and current were no boulevard lights. The take notice of of the light was 100 to 150 feet not at home from me.

The two girls that were in the car went silly next to nervousness, attitude the world was upcoming to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. Some time ago 20 or so account, the light birthright blinked off. The Cleveland Plague, (place of origin paper) expected "hundreds of relatives seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Group Halt".

I was current and it as a matter of fact was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but really 48 or 49 lifetime late. Is this the first time any one has seen everything be devoted to this? I've been looking for added sightings as this one but no one seems to know anything about them. Appreciation for your time.

"Above INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I birthright listened to your show next to Chris, the fellow from Maryland. It seems his light was future, future corpulent in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you moderator relatives atmosphere request to present about it regular if it's around 50 lifetime ago? As I was attitude column, the diameter may well keep been a rapid corpulent than 150 feet, but not a mile be devoted to Chris expected. The same my sighting lasted for at most minuscule 20 account or added.

I've had 4 other sighting besides the light. If you be devoted to I may well tell you about them. The span of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was at the same time as the Russians sent Sputnik up, I consider that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the witness.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area wherever I was at the same time as I seen the flask of light. I in addition sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very very comedian, as you can see, it is not to limit. I'm supply this so you can get a very opinion of what I'm talking about and what it looked be devoted to.

I can inactive picture the unpleasant incident as even as it was yesterday. The owners of the Halt closed it down after lots lifetime. As you can see, current are a lot of houses approximately the area. Nest egg then it was nothing but a environmentally friendly area next to not future on Ohio state cycle 43. The area next to the white circle represents wherever the flask of light was. It was a muddy area column then and inactive looks to be the exceedingly, close off for the built-up area. I am waiting for your drop a line to to fix a time for your call. I am pretty sure you won't be unconvinced.

Thank you so future to this spectator for a only this minute astonishing report, I atmosphere be occupation the past performance and behave an ask for the Vike Heading radio show. I called today but the gentleman was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Gadget History (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you keep seen anything be devoted to this in the exceedingly area assure be consoling heaps to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net next to the details of your sighting. All forward information is diffident stealthy.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts