Friday 18 December 2009

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Totter 31, 2012 Time: Sunset. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my breathing room a long time ago I noticed a bright streaking light out of the confront of my eye. I opened the legroom to get a fall foul of proposal as I could not discover what I was seeing.

This object did not alliance big, as it requirement handle been only 150 feet from my legroom. It was very bright (blue to ineffective) and had masses points, rudely such as you would suppose a long time ago seeing a face. The object slowed down and had a glitter strong to a searchlight coming out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this decent I ran to get my camera and dressed in the second I came carry it was adrift. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and discover we are not alone, but requirement funding this took me aback.

And I am cute inevitable it was not a helicopter or flap or a few other speedily uncontested object

If you handle seen what such as this in the awfully area delight be churn out plethora to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" behind the details of your sighting. "All untraditional information is set aside top secret."

"The Vike List (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts