Sunday 22 December 2013

Uk Ufo Danny Dyer I Believe In Ufos Tv

Uk Ufo Danny Dyer I Believe In Ufos Tv
Back in July of 2009 Dyer had the following to say about the upcoming documentary:

"It's called I Believe. It shows a different side to me. Rather than running around with dangerous, deadly men and all that, I'm trying to break the mould.....I've always had a thing about UFOs since I was a kid. I've never had an experience but I'm constantly looking at the sky just in case.....I've been to see cattle mutilations and crop circles. Some are hoaxes but others are unexplained, like the ones stretching over 1,500 metres - to do that in the pitch black is impossible. There's definitely something going on.....There's not much chance of catching UFOs on film but it's about meeting people who think there's a big change coming.....Some people are claiming they've been abducted and there's people passing messages on to them. Maybe they are telling the truth.

While the actual show was the usual fare I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised but that could possibly be as I've always liked Danny Dyer since I first seen him in (the excellent) "Human Traffic"." It is also the first time I personally have seen a decent copy of the now legendary Stan Romanek, "Alien in the window" footage but all-in-all the full documentary was nowhere near as poor as I was expecting it to be and I was pleasantly surprised to see Dyer raise the fact that Stan had an agent and a sum of 50,000 was required for the footage, which as Dyer rightly surmised raises the obvious question regarding motivation and (in my opinion) ultimately the integrity of this particular purveyor of truth.....

The documentary (courtesy of Mercury Rapids) can be seen here (two parts).

Credit: outer-space-guests.blogspot.com

Popular Posts