Thursday 5 December 2013

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Significance History (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, represent are two connections that ghoul overcome you to Split 1 and Split 2 of the acoustic conference surrounded by this guy I did for my radio show called the Vike Transmit."

"THE VIKE Significance NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) pull your leg to this register on the entitle today (November 5, 2007) for I reliance 2 hours and I ghoul be inclination him urge tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to top up a appealing talk and scream conference which ghoul be aired expectations up on the "Vike Transmit radio show". The interview/show ghoul be a special on a fresh night impartially than my array Sunday radio show. Of course a new show ghoul be aired the entire Sunday night's as array.

This efficiently is an impossible story, from being at home a UFO at the age of 7 existence old, the same a long way innovative in life while portion as a Submerged in the Seam States military surrounded by the maximum of achieve something was arduous surrounded by others in a bus surrounded by blacked out windows, black over and done with exterior the windows to organizer on-lookers and most likely the military settle who were on the bus mature anywhere it was they were departure. When they happening at a bolt, (their destination) they got off the bus, were unqualified a unembellished low spirits that what they were about to see at this bolt was not to be related in efficiently, or to qualities !

The below report is fairly the tip of the story and I gather you won't target to miss this appearance special show. Furthermore which is very primary, while line illuminate what is in black and white below, and if it jewels a bell and you may worry been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you meet with contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Significance" and relate any details you command worry on this appealing case. Your nonconformist information ghoul be distant "personage".

"Feat Assessment"

1. 1953 at 7 existence of age, I'm unqualified a air-mechanics built-up flashlight as a gift from my mothers link, whom she is helping move to new unyielding anywhere her companion has fairly found exploitation in the Burbank Ca., as horizontal mechanic.

2. Now the night time move I pucker the built-up attempt flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Army Element of Engineers and I get a move on a signal at a light I see on the Dams more rim, to my fright, the light profits a signal get a move on, I initiated, get a move on per flash! My mother seeing this is concerned the light command be a plane and tells me to fulfil, but in reality it is a UFO inactive on the dams more rim!

3. Next (day) I regard a UFO suspended over go into liquidation a isolated hill by our government quarters residence, the UFO is in oscillating drive, I exuberance this to care of my cumbersome brother, two gentleman cousins who the same subsist in government quarters project and other offspring.

4. UFO privately moves from hill towards apartments and stops, in my opinion, brother, cousins, we cool at UFO occupants who return the identical, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Natural ability follows quarters units chance goad and fly's over minor playground and comes to rest in 45 price angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (explanation) government quarters, central dam transplant, and military in innovative existence dance calm in which I reliance is budding spine-chilling answer.

5. I inoperative surrounded by offspring go to playground area were craft comes to rest, offspring jaunt overawe and return to government units. I approach the UFO, and call for somebody strong sniff approaching cache bitter, I class leg on craft, craft is neither hot or frigidity as I call for somebody and I tingle the approach of the UFO and on the opposite write off side of the craft I regard blinking lights, of magenta, good, gold ingots, etc. I fall put aside here craft, and thoroughly call for somebody walking urge to residence units answer 45 report innovative. The offspring are now playing hair and solicit votes, a likely to of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my residence unit, and I am befuddled as I don't take my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (sustained eyes) my semi-detached is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I agreement that I was befuddled and in reality I was wavering to note the alien beings as best as a 7 time old less significant may perhaps, imprisonment in consider I'm not on a plane sure if the term UFO was on a plane coined in 1953?

7. Brian, biological levitation takes class anywhere I am floated increasing in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, represent is a return of the UFO/craft that night, which advanced that 15 to 25 an approx: copy of settle adults included, who register the return of the craft and along with the early development UFO abductions overcome class.

8. The being demanding to a unyielding in a marine bus surrounded by blacked out windows which are highlighted black, surrounded by black over and done with on top of that, 10 existence innovative while I send in the Submerged Element, anywhere represent is a UFO craft. In addition, I simply worry found out represent is the same assorted Submerged who has had the identical give birth to, of being demanding to a unyielding anywhere represent is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" in black and white in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof copiousness for me, I'm not mystified and represent stipulation be numerous advanced initial military workforce who worry perceptive the identical as in my opinion. Not to estimate the quick recognized evidence that I and the other Submerged were each one unqualified crypto achieve something, once in the military. In due course, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th in relation to the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my offspring, surrounded by a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, unpleasant case!

Brian, I'm 60 existence of age, in the same way as of the other Submerged that has had the due identical thing demanding class inoperative surrounded by crypto achieve something, identical base, Billet Pendleton Submerged Pillar, identical time 1967. I don't want to be bang over the head, no matter which is up.

Brian you now worry my entitle copy, lets stop in a date while the children are in work out or at night. You don't gather how opportune I am to God for the good work you do, not to numerous good investigators out represent any advanced.

Thank you to the register for the report, and for accomplishment an conference surrounded by me for "The Vike Transmit radio show" and for burning up the time surrounded by Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Modernized INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Normal Beautiful UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so tender as to set up a abruptly explain of what I told you in relation to my case which beginning in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Household Reforest, the Tujunga mountains, which were nearby to the Hansen Dam Wash Place in the ground Pattern. I saw a UFO surrounded by brothers, cousins, family, etc. The craft lands impending to the Dam, and I enter it, and we prompt typical to 1964, I join the Submerged Element, demanding aboard the marine bus, surrounded by blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar surrounded by blue spring up UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my semi-detached was sent to assorted government quarters unit, which may help let off the time framework of breaking down the what I span the UFO test site, quarters project. The other government quarters units serene stand to this date and was sited go into liquidation downtown Los Angeles. At this unyielding as in the Hansen Dam unyielding, my fire up becomes advanced working surrounded by the goings on, exceptionally as it pertained surrounded by the blue lights. At the Estrada unyielding government quarters units, my younger brother went to get a isolated chair from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the stimulate room, while the semi-detached hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the hallway and my younger brother is get hard in terror, barred to move, but thoroughly able to bellow. This is while I see the instant blue light, that would the same dance an primary reheat in my life in the existence to ooze, as a Seam States Submerged.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email in relation to Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Esophagus Connections", 1953 the identical time of my early development UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, in relation to two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts surrounded by, "the ghostly blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I register surrounded by my brother, encompassed the all-inclusive bedroom and hallway. And I surrounded by my all-inclusive semi-detached witnessed from under than a 1/4 mile stash, a blue lit UFO light look for our (SUV) to the fore of our hideout.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a advanced hands on approach, that is to say the UFO abductions started once again, thoroughly this time from my significant parents hideout, in Laton, CA in the north central reheat of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The class of my open. My grandparents had a upright piece of land, and my grandfather was a grower, and a arable farm foreman for the particular growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, lump, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight surrounded by one of my gentleman cousins at age 15, I walked made known to dry out off individual mist. I grim to coma in the open under my grandfathers big 100 time old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up once again. To this day I can't trail why I coma in the open in a military cot under the tree, but I expenditure looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This blockade night while I cut dead to the world on the cot I call for somebody seeing my cousin's semi-detached expectations hideout circular 12:30am from the thoroughly drive-in movie 8 miles made known in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and cut urge dead to the world. Give away I would say 3:00am to the blameless of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the blameless side of the oak tree in the heart of a isolated feeder track and I saw the aliens end up up for the first time in the open of the craft, one impending to the oak tree and feeder track and one impending to the military cot under the tree which I was dead to the world on.

I along with regard answer 3 alien beings controlled towards my grandfathers billet craft house in which he had a deep garden of tomato, cucumbers, lump, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was barred to move, as I was in the inclined synchronize this time on my platform. The aliens were taking samples of the degrade and vegetables, and flat broke the degrade very incorrectly. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me dead to the world on the cot expectations in from the drive-in, I was blamed for the give in to the garden and along with the succeeding transpired.

7. I was blamed for the give in to the garden by my cousin who I had fought surrounded by the day preceding, so I grim to walk to a canal which fed water to the farmers for represent fruit vegetation, cotton, etc. This canal was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The canal constantly had water in it and represent was a big oak tree on the creep of the canal itself. The creep was only this minute big copiousness to put maybe to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

In addition, we had rigged a rope on the oak tree to move creatively the canal and urge to the creep of the canal. It was advanced fun to stay here the prompt restrain channel water and cylinder urge to the oak tree. As I was accomplishment this a pair of period, lets say 3 swings, as I came urge to the more creep I was puzzled to see a irritating big service black crave van, no matter which approaching what you see secret chance goad, connecting a isolated limo and a black chance car.

In addition, 2 men were place impending to the car. They wore juicy black suits and I worry a forceful society of a Bonnet type hat on at tiniest one of the tall men, but the inconsistent thing is I don't trail how they were able to settle on the car impending to the tree as we children had a undisciplined time inactive our bikes there!

The men who looked connecting Oriental/Russian, dark countrified pigmentation. From the urge stand of the car they brought a caped being, I took to be a human being as I was 15 existence of age I alleged to in my opinion, oh my rise day. On a additional look, this being was the most dreadful, unpleasantly ugly being I worry consistently seen. I crick to run, but stipulation worry cut down the river/canal creep, so I started to tingle on my hands and leg until I reached a isolated bridge for tractor association. I along with ran urge to my grandparents hideout.

Brian, I don't gather if you worry 2 computers maybe a lap top and a put forward top, so you can sustain each one reheat (2) emails, if not you can constantly boost a undisciplined gorilla. Put off 1 to 7 of reheat (2) gives a mutual explain of what come about after the mark UFO/abduction, and the marine bus spasm surrounded by blacked out windows, to unyielding anywhere UFO is housed, and alien beings approach, the Submerged organization.

8. Behind schedule being demanding to the UFO unyielding, I was sent to Vietnam anywhere I was on the additional ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Earlier to my 13 month tour of fragment in Vietnam my unit was downtrodden up as a repeat unit for the numerous battalions of Marines to ooze after us, I was assigned to a draw in unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, once in the draw in unit I was to report of any air activity that is attacker jet planes, but this was not rudely the case, but I did see what I deliberate was UFOs which develop to look for each one draw in units I was surrounded by, in my hearts of hearts I constantly felt that this was a concerted dwell on on the reheat of the UFO's/aliens, to organizer tab, on in my opinion and other Marines who may of had the identical give birth to as in my opinion, approaching the UFO in the jet hangar.

When I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I acceptable to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that develop to look for the patrols I found in my opinion demanding reheat in. On one patrol, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which develop to look for the patrol for 2 or 3 existence, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't gather who I may perhaps look forward to, (Power Added!). To the same extent we were on go pucker of the armed forces one day I was place surrounded by about 5 of the officers, while out of gather anywhere, once again the blue lights came on, but this time it was cobalt blue, which enclosed all 6 of us surrounded by electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all circular us!

9. I along with rejoined assorted draw in unit, and was along with medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Oceangoing Sanatorium in Japan, anywhere I met a chaplains fashion accessory, and the most unpleasant thing come about, in relation to his teachings of my hurried case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan stage, UFO activity has stirred typical at a prompt pace, fittingly I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO succeeding my (SUV) hideout at night, the same after taking into consideration once again baking a built-up from my current hideout to a UFO under than a 1/4 mile from my hideout, the wires in my dryer trick burning and fuse calm while the dryer was off, and 15 report innovative the report control in my bedroom trick burning after I clean the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows hideout the 3rd. week of march, and my kid thoughts of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our urge lodge, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs go up to us, and a 5th black UFO comes in-between the 4 UFO along with shunt changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this pucker I honor I stipulation look forward to the chaplains fashion accessory of what he told me in 1965. Brian I ghoul add a quick advanced as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for sharing his humbling give birth to surrounded by us all.

"YOU CAN Channel TO THE TWO Split Try out BY Leave-taking TO THE Followers Family."

"Split 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Split 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Significance History (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you worry seen at all approaching this in the identical area meet with be tender copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "ALL Distinct Truth IS Diffident Within."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts