Tuesday 11 September 2012

Ufo Sighting In Nevada Missouri On June 17Th 1998 Big Red

Ufo Sighting In Nevada Missouri On June 17Th 1998 Big Red
UFO SIGHTING IN NEVADA, MISSOURI ON JUNE 17TH 1998 - BIG RED, OR ORANGE RED BALL OF LIGHT RISING ABOVE TREES COMING TOWARD ME.

First and foremost I want to make this clear! I am Not looking for publicity. I don't care what anyone thinks about me. And I don't care if people think I'm crazy. I just want to know the truth. My Mom, step dad and me saw a lot of strange lights in the sky almost every night in the summer of 1998 or maybe 1999. Sorry but I really cant remember the year. A lot happened before and after that. But the night I saw the big red light come up and over the tree's is a night I will never forget (or never remember). Because that's all I remember. The big red light came up over the tree's and was moving toward me and I cant remember anything after that. Before that night my Mom and I both had waking dreams of someone standing over us and we couldn't move. I have a Lot more to talk about but don't want to on here. I really hope you don't think I'm crazy or making this up.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts