Sunday 30 September 2012

Ufo Sighting In Minneapolis Minnesota On October 28Th 2014 Observed Craft Accidently Was Viewing Building When Noticed Reflection Of Craft

Ufo Sighting In Minneapolis Minnesota On October 28Th 2014 Observed Craft Accidently Was Viewing Building When Noticed Reflection Of Craft
I was in my carpool as a passenger in the front seat. The weather was perfectly clear and the light was bright. I was looking out of the passenger window and idly ran my eyes up the side of a mirrored building approx. 15 degrees to the right of my central view point. As I followed the building up, I noticed the reflection of the craft in the side of the building. I then noticed the craft itself - it was silver, shiny, somewhat bullet/chevron shaped with three light in the rear of the craft - two red, one white. There were no visible windows. No other object was in the area - again, the sky was clear blue. The craft remained stationary for the time of about one minute, then accelerated to the northeast, over downtown Minneapolis. There was no noise from the craft as well. I was quite stunned, then surprise as I realized I had just witnessed an unexplained object.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com

Popular Posts