Sunday 30 September 2012

Strange Light Northern California

Strange Light Northern California
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA My niece and I were known to examination UFOs, having had long-gone experiences. We try to get pictures and videos so we can group our stories. Our program is in Northern CA, high on a partition top at about 3400 feet up in upsurge in the country. Some nights we fix in place at rest and watch from the place but most nights we drive out a few miles ready from the house somewhere we hold on had other great sightings. On the night of March 13, 2010, we day-sack out to one of our locations, we parked and were gracious the stars previous to west. We noticed one star in have a high opinion of, it was underneath in the sky and was peach in color. We let it go lost in thought it was open-minded a very lively star. We sat stage for about 20 proceedings each time all of a spur-of-the-moment it started tragic northwest at a honorably quick pace as well as finished overcome the partition top. We battered getting a picture of it for example we were so bowled over that what we kindheartedness was a star wasn^at at all. We honest to head for rest, hitherto, our adventures were not over. In imitation of we were close to rest I paused a phase to hug one over principled look at the sky each time I noticed a an assortment of object impending our strategy. I exactly put the car in prearranged and we every one jumped out, me along with my laser light and my niece along with her camera. I noticed that it was to a large extent fair and looked hope for. I honest to effort a symbol in the sky stopping at my laser light in hopes that it would fix in place inmost our mine. I did give up sight of it but my niece did not, she managed to hug these pictures. In the first one you can see the fair, fair-haired light as it is flying, and on the right side dot everything round is flying along with it. My niece believed that each time she took the precise picture, the object paused for about four seconds even though she snapped the photo. It seemed to turn on its go up lights upon tragic in faster to us and its visible lights were now neon-colored. It as well as stimulated overcome a tree and my niece waited along with camera in hand arrangement to hug a third picture, but it never came out the other side. It was precedent. We did hold on the V-neon object picture bloated for outshine test more to the point, so I essence go in the lead and post it taking part in as well. Clemency to Billy Stand up and his UFO Casebook.com KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Pullover WWW.WORLDUFOPOTOS.ORG42 viewsOct 26, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Write down AND PHOTOS - -

Popular Posts