Sunday 12 August 2012

Why President Kennedy Was Killed My Bet

Why President Kennedy Was Killed My Bet
Came to me this glittery article about the measure of perfectly declassified speeches of Leader Kennedy: "The John F. Kennedy Presidential Documents and Museum today announced that it has declassified and prepared accommodating the ultimate 45 hours of Whitish Upper house recordings that were illegally taped complete the president's time in office." (http://www.assessor.com/ufo-in-vancouver/alien-landing-proof-jfk-secret-tapes-analysis)

This complex statement of exalt someones script to get messages is an easy thing to do these kick, you on your own petition a software match soundforge, sincere the.wav or.mp3 next to the script or talk recorded, decide on the sections or imposing conversantion and use the right statement (see soundforge taste). I had lost a few. For glasses case, someday I wrong way up a examination of Aldrin about the moon landing (to measure if he imaginary about the imitation), i got clear in a province "remarks I order not tell", or sure he is setback everything.

The tecnicians from the website SECRETMESSAGETV (http://www.secretmessagetv.com/) got phrases as "

I saw a spacecraft. found a grey
" and "proof aliens landed inside".

(this is a Grey, or as we believe they are)

The section of the trade was a united foretell to the moon next to the Soviet Alliance.

So lets believe. Kennedy reception a united foretell to the moon (in check correction of the script) and doubtless reception to arrange to the world the agreement obtained from this grey aliens that he found, and the spacecraft that is and possess been hand-me-down to setback enginner.

My bet is that he reception to sincere to the world this facts, apportion, look at and setback engineer communally next to other nations, about aliens and the alien spacecraft that the Coupled States connect. I bet Work it in his government did not geared up, doubtless confident supporters of the military, to postpone perpetually ahed of the "enemy" that time, the Soviet Alliance. I bet he would go on a press conference to disclosure this, than he was eliminated.

Delight measure this connection beneath too having the status of this correlates next to the greys, may be the bawdy truth.

http://www.serpo.org/release27a.php (Leader Reagan ephemeral about aliens, stolen classified tape notation).

Let's guarantee that the truth came to us someday, the world petition to disclose the truth, we are become fully grown, we order not state.

And about my songs, I'm carrying out guitars and drums of last 4 tracks, guarantee to shape take notes solos side week.

My best desires, truth, agreement and delight to all.

Carlos "Spartacus".


Popular Posts