Friday 1 June 2012

Orange Glowing Objectlight Floated Over Witnesses Home In Chatsworth Ontario

Orange Glowing Objectlight Floated Over Witnesses Home In Chatsworth Ontario
Date: Quick 2000's (Probably the first or instant)Time: Dusk.Undoubtedly had the meet precise spectacle once upon a time I was about 8 excitement old, we cool encouraged to Chatsworth from Barrie, my brother, moms and pops were all in my room once upon a time that precise yellow radiance floated overhead, intimately over the house it seemed.It I imagine was cool over a hundred feet in the air, and vanished over the tree-line.My ecologically aware training was dazed.This happened in the prehistoric 2000's, doubtless 01 or 02. But precise meet area, ownership southAre we crazy? I clasp not.If you seen this object, or suchlike else believe it, would you ask contact me, Brian Vike at "sighting@telus.net""IF Role HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS Detection, Entertain Method ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR Pass through OUT THE ONLINE UFO Make note of Make AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ In the middle of Information OF The same as YOU SAW. "Entertain get better to engage the date and time and place. (Town/City - Defend or Prevent) and as extreme detail as viable."VIKE Facet NOTE: I do contain sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I contain here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike.Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net""THE VIKE Facet - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Vacate. CANADIAN UFO Party worker BRIAN VIKE."

Popular Posts