Saturday 16 June 2012

Dream Interpretation Open Question I Dreamt About Ufo Invasions Happening In My Area

Dream Interpretation Open Question I Dreamt About Ufo Invasions Happening In My Area
Here's last nights dream -
Me and my best friend (Kelly) went to a music festival which happens in my area (in real life, we went there already, earlier this month, it's over now) as we were at the festival, everybody was waiting for a certain band to arrive on stage. As we waited, Kelly and I noticed a real UFO in the sky not too far away from the festival. Suddenly, a beam of light came out of the UFO, so we freaked out as the Aliens were invading! So me and Kelly wanted to leave the festival as we assume the UFO will invade it, so we jump into a taxi. The taxi began to travel over the Forth Road Bridge (a big bridge which stands above the sea). The UFO is now above the sea we are traveling over. Scarily, the UFO makes a huge beam going inside the sea, which then creates a huge tsunami! Waves are crashing over the bridge, so everyone jumps into the sea! I can't swim! Then I wake up.
I can remember my dream clearly and have been thinking about it all day. I'm curious, what does it mean? Also, I've had many dreams before about tsunamis happening over the Forth Road Bridge.

Reference: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

Popular Posts