Friday 10 June 2011

Ufo Sighting In Churchville New York On August 16Th 2013 Saw A Total Of Three Ufo Over Churchville Ny

Ufo Sighting In Churchville New York On August 16Th 2013 Saw A Total Of Three Ufo Over Churchville Ny
UFO SIGHTING IN CHURCHVILLE, NEW YORK ON AUGUST 16TH 2013 - SAW A TOTAL OF THREE UFO'S OVER CHURCHVILLE NY.

here's my footage [Link moved to FI section/cms/tg] First off I want you guys to know I didn't fully believe in this stuff until last night. I went outside my house around 9pm to take the trash out and saw 2 very odd looking objects in the air. At first I thought it was 2 planes flying very close but then realized they weren't moving. Then the split apart and the light emanating from them was unlike any plane I had ever seen. There was no sound that I could hear and they moved very little. They looked flat or disc shaped, maybe even like a boomerang. Then I watched in pure shock as they shot up vertically into space at a ridiculous speed and vanished. I thought it was over but then my family and I saw a third one appear out of nowhere, this is when I grabbed my cell phone and tried to record it. My only regret is not filming long enough to show how insanely fast it ascended into space after hovering for over 2 minutes. Here is my video, if you asked me if this stuff was real 2 days ago I would have laughed, now I feel like I got smacked with reality. Appearance was bright orange with a tinge of white that encircled the ufo. The video doesn't properly show what it looked like to the naked eye. Here is my video from last night. [Link moved to FI section/cms/tg]

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts