Wednesday 15 June 2011

Mufon Photo Ufo Alien Black Ops Over Pacific Ocean

Mufon Photo Ufo Alien Black Ops Over Pacific Ocean
MUFON background report (unedited): Although drifting to Korea I took a picture of a cloud that to me looks what Abraham Lincoln. The picture faultlessly shows why I took the picture but what I found many days superior was quite a few what confounding. Now I do congregate what the two beings in the photo as well as the aircraft is. In the Followers I was a Top Gun M1A1 Abrams Gunner, and until the photo evidence I was certified on all vehicles of this world whether odd or private. I did not see this job in absolute time along with the naked eye and it was hoovering devoted after that to my plane as we flew over the sea. The object in lapse is faultlessly barred on the picture. I persist been bothersome to get MUFON to evaluate the pic but persist been told that unless I persist the negatives that my case is of no reputation. If MUFON is on a rummage to fall prey to out the truth not in simple terms do I persist better evidence but I persist furthermore been visited by the touring company and now build castles in the air thoughts of end of the world destruction and clothing to be delivered. I persist had listless liquid leaking form my eye sockets from being visited and objects impart me being picked up by the visitor who untaken themselves to me undetectable. My son has furthermore been contacted by the touring company. He at the same time as seeing them has been disordered regularly at the same time as. I am not bothersome to present a kind for in person but am inquiring in what MUFON brain is of this photo. The object is blue/ black/ and listless. The beings on the picture persist double eyelids bird what handle and the observe more exactly what humans. In my thoughts they observe the extraordinarily. All I would what is any person from MUFON to observe at the pic. I option lifeless trade in the pic to MUFON. This is not a hoax. I am furthermore vital that I can slip along with your research of demensional go away as well. I persist feature a picture to the U.S. Airforce and was told if I employ my life, that I option not show the picture. The airforce did tell me that it is one of the militaries AUROA PROJECTS and they do not congregate how I got it. Spicy huh! The bolts from my government job such as I was in the Followers was furthermore with nothing on from my job and in an test to stick my life. So why am I bothersome to be stop dead for hope remit along with this truth. I am now a disabled Vet and persist nil else to long for. The dynasty persist to congregate the truth and I persist quite a few evidence to slip my name. This Is not a HOAX!NOTE: well, don't congregate what to present of this one....but the background emphatically photographed everything. Bit I persist no idea who this inhabitant is, I rigorously objective MUFON looks now these claims...Lon

Source: greys-area.blogspot.com

Popular Posts