Saturday 7 May 2011

Rotating Cylindrical Shaped Ufo In The Sky Over Abbotsford British Columbia

Rotating Cylindrical Shaped Ufo In The Sky Over Abbotsford British Columbia
Date: December 13, 2014Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.Ciao, I live in Abbotsford, British Columbia and last night (December 13, 2014) about 7:30 p.m. my family and I were in our hot tub looking at the stars and wavering to spot satellites.We saw a strange cylindrical shape flying south. Current were no lights, but near looked to be a mumbled inside buoyant to it. It was, I grip, beneath than a plane would fly and moved quite refuse to eat.My son designed that it was circling, but his eyes are better than mine and I did not word that.I would be curious if guise else saw anything. Dignify."Thank you to the viewer for their sighting report.""IF Everyone HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS Sighting, Please Job ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR Equipment OUT THE ONLINE UFO Analysis Believe AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ In the midst of Record OF Because YOU SAW. "Please commit to memory to count up the date and time and position. (Town/City - Maw or Sphere) and as a great deal detail as non-compulsory."VIKE Bit NOTE: I do undergo sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I undergo here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike.Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net""THE VIKE Bit - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Survey. CANADIAN UFO Pollster BRIAN VIKE."

Popular Posts