Saturday 7 May 2011

Motorist Sees Triangle Ufo Over Florida

Motorist Sees Triangle Ufo Over Florida
Report from MUFON:DATE REPORTED: February 23, 2010DATE OF EVENT: February 18, 2010LOCATION OF EVENT: Orlando, Florida"While traveling from the Atlanta, GA, to the Ft. Lauderdale area, on the evening of Thursday, Feb. 18, at around 9:15 PM, I was driving south on Florida's Turnpike, when I noticed some light in the sky, off to my left, which caught and held my attention. I immediately asked myself, "What is that?" The light I saw was standing still, way up in the air. I thought that it might be on a tower... but it would have had to have been 200 feet up in the sky, and that didn't make sense.So I kept glancing at it as I drove on, trying to figure out what I was seeing. I managed to see some light reflected off the object, and I made out that this huge flying object was just hovering in the sky, and the light on it was constant... it was not blinking.I could not stop anywhere along the road... it was pitch black and it would not have been safe. So I continued for a few more minutes, constantly checking the object. I saw what appeared to be a black, very large, boomerang-shaped aircraft, with a light, and not moving... just hovering in the sky.Unfortunately, when I could finally stop, it was at a very well lighted service area, which prevented me from really getting a good look at the object. At that point, it seemed to slowly move off, but I was not able to make out the entire shape of the craft. As I got back on the road, I noticed that there were lots of planes in the sky, also off to my left, as I was near an airport, around Orlando, FL.However, as I studied the planes and their lights, it was very clear to me that the light on the object that I saw was not at all like the lights on the planes I was now seeing. That led me to believe that my eyes were not playing tricks on me. I had actually seen a huge, unidentified flying object in the sky. I just wish I could have parked sooner and gotten a good look... and perhaps a snapshot."

Origin: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com

Popular Posts