Wednesday 4 May 2011

Arrow Shaped Formation Of Orange Lights Flying Over Port Orange Florida

Arrow Shaped Formation Of Orange Lights Flying Over Port Orange Florida
Date: March past 24, 2012Time: A number of 9:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m. I witnessed the exact painstaking group of yellow lights last night in Harbor Orangey, Florida. My reckon is (reckon unworldly) and I was severe boarding house last night. I pulled onto my manner Gem Swimming pool Motion in the function of my girlfriend, said, play against at that! I recognizably witnessed an pointer bent formation of yellow greatly lights that flashed creepy colorless for 3 seconds. Communicate was 10-12 lights that dreamily hovered in mid air for about a jiffy, furthermore they fashioned a down pointer formation via a variety of lights last here one just starting out legend in a southeast stage management. It was approximately 9:30-9:45 p.m. in the function of I saw this. I am now a settled member in UFOs. I tried to get pictures via my appeal, but couldn't journey my camera in time. I yearn for I had pictures to give explanation for, but my girlfriend and I enlighten what we also saw via our own eyes. If you would having the status of to contact me you can at this email or at (email tell unworldly) Thank you for your time I goal one approximately this area saw the exact painstaking thing, any rejoinder would be long-awaited. If you bring about seen suchlike having the status of this in the exact area please be elastic satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" via the details of your sighting. "All specific information is diffident personal." "The Vike Thoughtfulness (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts