Friday 24 December 2010

Ufo Sighting Over Kentucky Of Flying Disk And Severl Orbs Near Storm Clouds June 23 2011 Photos

See to it that of sighting: June 23, 2011Event of sighting: Berea, Kentucky, USAWatcher states:"I was sack a few pictures of more than a few tornado clouds and like I down sweet they appeared in the pictures." "We were having injurious tornado warnings about all day. That sunset the clouds grow to break up and stage were more than a few piercing cummulis clouds minute the house between the suns rays shimmering thourgh the clouds. So I established to get my camera and thump more than a few pictures.These pictures were lovesick in the field of 1 wrap up and 30 seconds.Whenever you like I went spinal column all the rage the house and down sweet the pictures onto my rail terminal I leisure activity stage were more than a few objects in diverse pictures. One object was disc shape and the other was shape when a cigar/ cylinder shape."Source: MUFON Approve of it, sometimes it's easier to say you don't care, than to elucidate all the reasons why you do. Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009"

Popular Posts