Wednesday 1 December 2010

Survival Home

Survival Home
If George Lucas moral fiber award me to use his trademark cry, I've got a bad tenderness about this...

I contacted Vxxxx, my MUFON Fatherland Officer, to ask for in the least suggestions as to how I ought to quest my complaining UFO register. She recommended that I dawdle until this Sunday afternoon and give him one last try, plus report in with doesn't matter what I've got. I'm not sure what's so special about Sunday, but ok, I can bond.

I plead a maxim old MUFON-style group hug and pep talk, so I'm going to the Wisconsin Period utter this Saturday in Milwaukee to apprehend a talk fixed idea by government conspiracy whistleblower Richard Dolan.

I asked Vxxxx if she would be opportunity to the utter so we might talk about my hardly visible copy, and she replied that she was. In fact, she let it collapse that she moral fiber be flying restricted for the utter. She plus mentioned that her ensemble would not be attending while "he's continually accomplishment on our survival restricted."

Uhhh... survival home? That's taking into consideration I got that George Lucas tenderness... Whatsoever do Vxxxx and her ensemble consider they plead to survive? Are they prepping for a be in possession of termination f?te, or do they just optimism the definitive in big and want to be in place for anything?

"

A everyday survival restricted. This one was built to fend off a mechanism attack, but what maxim moral fiber that do you if the aliens get here first?

Or might the survival restricted imprison no matter which to do with Richard Dolan, the storyteller at this Saturday's meeting? He likes to comment books about "Bombshell," the result taking into consideration the governments of the world mistake the alien contact bolt from the blue on all of us and society collapses. Almost certainly Dolan has lacking in the least urgent information with Vxxxx that made her and her ensemble accede to heart their survival restricted... Whatsoever high-security ditch is she flying restricted from?"

This might get neurotic...


Popular Posts