UFO Sighting IN CENTERVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA ON SEPTEMBER 17TH 2013 - Intermittent LIGHTS IN SKYI was sitting on my front spectator area looking imaginatively the horizon, I noticed an object at tree top high alternating red, flourishing blue and ashy. As I watched the vista I noticed it authoritative a bit at first, I blew it off as a star. In the neighborhood a short hour in the same way as I returned to my spectator area to smoke a cigarette and noticed it was a babyish greater in the sky and calm authoritative, this time it was safely authoritative about the sky and not with the earths spin. This is not the first time I stand seen something nearby this. The same as was it?2013 Sighting Spill the beans(via MUFON.com)Get better about: an fantastic NASA UFO Sighting EP and Forthright Impersonate.Any echo, in character or in fulfilled, is unthinkable without donate of copyright take. Email Encampment Direction for make inquiries, annotations or questions.
Friday, 4 June 2010
Popular Posts
-
From Phenomena Conduct test Learningby Robert J. Gribble, EditorA Night Migration TO Summon up -- A total moon absent in the Wintry weather ...
-
A photo of a UFO hovering next to an RAF jet over Scotland was treated seriously, newly-released Ministry of Defence files show. Officials b...
-
By Aaron Hermann ( Revelation of Babylon blog ) On Sunday morning July 22, 2012 I received a dream from The Lord. Before I started having th...
-
Sierra Nevada continues to bring in innovation on its Motivation Hunter spaceplane. On 10 July, Sierra Nevada prepared asset of Orbital Te...
-
Birmingham UFO Group Report Author: Dave Hodrien Originally forwarded by Richard Hall Release Date: 11/08/1977 In June 2011 a man named Bria...
-
SHORT UFO FACT: [There are reports of crashed or downed alien craft worldwide. The most famous is the " ROSWELL INCIDENT ". Many ...
-
ANTHONY BRAGALIA TAKES CREDIT FOR OTHER RESEARCHERS WORK Editors Note: As many of our regular readers are aware, both Dennis Balthaser and T...
-
To be open the tailing report sounds particularly the same as "YET "Marginal Chinese lantern but I ad infinitum try and Blog abou...
-
SHORT UFO FACT: [May 7, 1949; Killeen Base, Camp Hood, Texas ( BBU ) 7:40 p.m. Lt. Mardell Ward, at the Army's UFO observation post, an...
-
NEW MILITARY WITNESS TO LIVING EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE FORM FROM THE ROSWELL NM CRASH IDENTIFIED. Steven M. Greer MD, Director of The Disclo...
