Friday 4 June 2010

Ufo Landing In Pennsylvania On November 2Nd 2003 I Thought It Was A Bright Atv Crossing Road Sloved Down To See A

Ufo Landing In Pennsylvania On November 2Nd 2003 I Thought It Was A Bright Atv Crossing Road Sloved Down To See A
First off I was sober I take no meds and I do respect this site. I seen the star that many see this is not the orbs or whatever this is what I call the yoke very up close above my hood 2 inches from my windshield Here is what I can tell You.... I got a cup of coffee at a local mini mart and drove off it at first looked like a bright light passing across the road. I thought ok an atv wanted to pass in front of me with a super bright sylvania like light so I slowed down here it was not an atv 4 wheeler it was a star like possibly fish or alien creature I had to slow down and actually stop because I did not want to hit it best way to describe it is it is like a 6ft yoke of an egg with 8 or more sharp triangular points potruding out of it and if it spins fast it could be like a chain saw kinda like the top of the statue of liberty this thing has a center that is like an egg yoke so very bright it looks like a star white from a distance but more yellow egg when You get close I watched this unknown creature almost hit My windshield it somehow knew it was above my hood then spun tilted and arced the top 2 of the bones with webbing to catch wind lifted up the white fish like bones that had a webbing in between each and it lifted up spun for me got out of the way then landed in the woods. it was so bright it landed in the woods I was not going back.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: ovni-news.blogspot.com

Popular Posts