Monday 22 March 2010

Ufo News Mysterious Red Glowing Ufo Spotted Hovering Above Usa 2015

Ufo News Mysterious Red Glowing Ufo Spotted Hovering Above Usa 2015
These mysterious red glowing UFO's have been caught hovering above Oregon 2015, the eyewitness who spotted the objects has stated that " The objects moved silently and were pulsating."

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"I was standing on my patio facing south, when I noticed two objects in the air moving towards my location. I thought they were helicopters as they approached but there was no engine noise.

As they passed over my house to the north-east, the first one rose into the cloud cover and disappeared. The second who was following on the same course then did the same thing. I took photographs and have two houses in the picture for a reference. They stayed at approximately 4 to 5 hundred feet, moving silently. Event was over very quickly. The objects appeared to pulsate and change shape and even change shades of color."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Glowing UFO


DATE - 2015-01-10 11:26PM

LOCATION - Oregon USA

COLOUR - White / Orange


Popular Posts