Thursday 25 March 2010

Mysterious Object Over Roosevelt New Jersey

Mysterious Object Over Roosevelt New Jersey
6-22-11 ROOSEVELT NEW JERSEY I was coming come from Shell gas station on rt. 33 in Twin Rivers NJ. I was on Cedarville road and got to the end. I turned left onto Windsor-Perrinville road, East Windsor, and started driving for my road. As I was heading for my road I saw a light through the trees in the eastern skies. I dismiss totally as the moon. I was listening to the espn radio station. Then as I get to a place where the trees stop, I live near small farms and the fields around me are flat. Then I see it and it was gigantic. It was at the height of when you see a low flying plane. It was four lights across in a row maybe about the size of half a football field. The two in the middle were very bright almost like it's headlights but the light was very diffused. The craft was coming from the SE going NW and moving incredibly slow. As far as shape, I really couldn't tell because the lights were like so bright, it was like when headlights are close to you all you see is the light and can't make out the object behind it. Never have I seen an airplane creep along in the sky or also be that damn huge. It seems like a cruise liner in the sky. I saw it on Windsor-Perrineville road and then I turned on to my road. Now I'm speeding trying to get home. I was terrified, this thing was huge and it gave me the like worst feeling, it had like a low hum. I felt so scared and was hot all over. So I raced home and I cowardly didn't get a pic, even though getting a picture wasn't crossing my stupifyied mind when I'm watching this thing. So I raced up my driveway and stopped right before I go into the garage (my little bit of courage). I looked up to see the craft going not over my house but close, I guess like adjacent. That's when I saw the blinking red light on the bottom of the craft... so I woke my mom up, shes a scientist and is sketic but could tell that I was very raddled. We went back out in the car and looked for the object but can't find it. I come home and immediatley search "nj ufos" and I find an article from three days ago. About people on the turnpike seeing something similar. That's when I was shocked because I read words in the article which seemed to be spot on to what I saw. They descibed it as being moon like too which was creepy but the big kicker is that they reported the blinking red light on the bottom going every 3 seconds. I didn't measure or time it out but that seems correct. The pictures looked like what I saw but from a very far distance, but I could see a camera making it look like that blended the four lights together to look like a bright one. I then actually emailed Roger Marsh the author of the article because I didn't know where to tell this was my immediate idea. The reply from Roger Marsh was to report it to MUFON. I have always believed and been curious about UFOs and read the internet article here or there but I'm like really happy to KNOW now that they're real. Truthfully I thought if I ever saw one it would be from far and maybe a cool color changing thing but not what I saw. There was a car behind me at the time and they must of seen this thing because it was huge and incredibly bright. I'm a filmmaker and would like to investigate ALL of NJ's cases and would be happy to do a phone interview. This was scary in person but exciting after the fact, very happy that they're TRUE. Note: The above image is a rendering. Special thanks to P.H This case is under investigation by Ken Pfeifer MUFON New Jersey KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW JERSEY WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG WWW.MUFONNJ.COM

Popular Posts