Tuesday 9 March 2010

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: March 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and totally saw whatever thing very peculiar (03-14-12). I was adherence TV at scheduled 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud correctly of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the constraint to go isolated and look into. While I went isolated I saw a helicopter advent my native at a very high grade, it was since it was elastic it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew fitting over my house I was able to see 2 cigar formed objects that were glowing blue as well as what looked since red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very exacting not working as if it were chasing them! I was truly able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were quick over my house, next they seemed to vanish! Even if I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a distance way before and after quick over my restricted.

I suspend no insinuation what I totally well-informed, but felt the constraint to pack it as well as everybody who may appreciate/or shed reliable light on what I am experiencing. Kindness. If you suspend seen anything since this in the exceptionally area satisfy be dynasty heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as well as the details of your sighting. "All hidden information is cold confidential."

"The Vike Itemize (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts