Friday 26 February 2010

Eerie Diamond Shaped Alien Craft Spotted In Vermont

Eerie Diamond Shaped Alien Craft Spotted In Vermont
NOVEMBER 25, 2013. POULTNEY VERMONT

I was walking toward a building on campus and as I got closer (sky no longer covered by trees) I noticed a light gray diamond-shaped object hovering near but far above the building I was heading toward. A side of it was sort of shimmering as the sunlight hit it and this caught my attention. At first, it was not moving -- it was hovering in one place in the sky. I did not think of anything it could be when I first saw it, but I knew it looked strange, I had never seen such a thing in the sky (especially in that location) ever before, and I knew it was not an airplane because planes do not simply stay in one location in the sky and are not diamond-shaped. The diamond-shaped object continued to hover in the same location in the sky for about 5-10 minutes, but I cant say an exact time. After observing it for some time, it suddenly disappeared. I then heard a loud almost "waving" noise. Its difficult to describe -- when I took notes on what I saw that day, I wrote "a little like the sound of an airplane flying, but different" the noise was slightly similar to the sounds that I would hear airplanes in New York City make, but it had more of a "wave" to it, for lack of a better word. The object reappeared across the sky (to my right) and it was moving very quickly. I watched until it moved too far away for me to see it. While viewing the object in the sky, I was confused, of course. I also found it strange that no one else was looking to the sky NOTE: The above image is a rendering.

This case is under investigation by Ken Pfeifer of MUFON Vermont.

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

THANKS TO WWW.MUFON.COM CASE FILE


Popular Posts