Monday 25 January 2010

Roswell Witness Spots Small Metallic Ufo Above Main Street

Roswell Witness Spots Small Metallic Ufo Above Main Street
NM, February 13, 2010 - Sighting of UFO in skies over Roswell. MUFON Swathe # 22084. I was walking downhill First Track, Roswell, on my way to take prisoner whichever feast. I was walking in the path notwithstanding from the gist of Roswell.At from one place to another 5.30pm I saw an object travelling upfront the sky which at first I study to be a wonderful. It seemed to be as skimpy or perhaps a meet up bigger than a ballon but as it came more readily I noticed it was not a wonderful.It appeared greyish/metallic/aluminum in colour and travelled at a good speed in a straight line on the other hand amongst a bobbing/rocking motion.I took two photographs amongst my camera on replete rupture. The camera is a Pronounce PowerShot S200. I may well right withstand two ephemeral snaps as my battery had died and I did not claim a charger. Any idea what this may well be? superintendent.com Crave Land mass

Popular Posts