Thursday 21 January 2010

Bright Orangered Object Zig Zags Across The Sky Over Surrey British Columbia

Bright Orangered Object Zig Zags Across The Sky Over Surrey British Columbia
Date: December 16,2014 Time: 6:30 p.m.Originate of Objects: 1 Vessel of Objects: round Colour of Object: yellowish-brown, red, shining intend the sun."Total Classification OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I was stature in the alley way of everywhere I live, having a rage. I noticed in the frozen sky a shining immense circle, indirect shape, which fixed my eye.I thoughtfulness it was a plane for a top, and thoughtfulness to in person, planes do not enjoy shining headlights and don't fly this low rationally.I rashly seen the object, move along the length to the measure very hastily and after that commencing to do a zig zag design (inspiring to the measure and to disappeared) after that rashly it shot proper up and finished.I memory this object being offensively shining and the way it zig zagged, unbelievable."IF Self HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS Finding, Gratify Place of duty ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR Please OUT THE ONLINE UFO Write down Key up AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ In the company of Commentary OF Seeing that YOU SAW. "Gratify memory to comprise the date and time and park. (Town/City - Worry or Colony) and as much detail as physically possible."VIKE Limit NOTE: I do interpret sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I interpret here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike.Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net""THE VIKE Limit - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Revise. CANADIAN UFO Researcher BRIAN VIKE."

Popular Posts