Friday 8 May 2009

Ufo Sighting In Spokane Washington On June 6Th 2013 Saw One Starlike Object Heading From East To West

Ufo Sighting In Spokane Washington On June 6Th 2013 Saw One Starlike Object Heading From East To West
I was outside talking with a friend and was looking up at the stars when I noticed a sort of dull bluish green object in the sky, seemingly lower than the stars heading from east to west. I think there may have been a very faint trail behind it but I'm not positive. For a split second I thought it might be a shooting star. We watched it heading in a straight path, going pretty fast until it was out of sight, which took about a minute. Just after it was out of sight another one came from the same place going the same direction, and we lost sight of it behind a tree. We waited for it to come out on the other side but it didn't. I felt excited, I've always wanted to see a UFO and I couldn't believe it. Shortly afterward at about 2:30 am we went outside for a cigarette and saw a third this time heading the same direction but coming from a different spot in the sky. We watched it until it went behind some dark clouds that we didn't notice at first since the sky is fairly clear tonight.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts