Friday 8 May 2009

Ufo Sighting In Ferndale

Ufo Sighting In Ferndale
UFO SIGHTING IN FERNDALE, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 23RD 2013 - BRILLIANTLY BRIGHT CIGAR/THIN RECTANGULAR FAST OBJECT IN DAYLIGHT...I was walking around the block with my 18mo old son, as we do every evening around 7pm. It was partly cloudy. I happened to look up, and saw a brilliantly 'white' cigar shaped/thin line object. It was moving much faster than anything I have ever seen, and moved in a straight line across the sky. Slow enough that I watched it for about 4-5 seconds, but fast enough that it made me wonder what it was. It eventually went in or behind a large cloud and I no longer could see it. The object did not emit any trail or light per se, but it was so bright - almost like a mirror reflecting light. from my point of view, it was the size of grain of rice. it had no tails or lights that i could see. There were no other visible objects in the sky, and there was no sound. I never take my phone with me on our walks, as I have no where to put it in my running shorts. so unfortunately i do not have a photo. But, Ive attached photos from google images, to get an idea of what I saw. Basically: a bright white horizontal line moving east in a straight steady line. PHOTO 1 = it looked like O1 Photo 2 = pretty much exactly what I saw, but no blur at all. it was level. & Very distinct Photo 3 = picture with caption "cigar shaped mothership"2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts