Saturday 30 May 2009

Ufo Sighting In Kirtland Ohio On May 1St 2013 It Blinked Red White And Blue It Hovered And Moved Around One Spot

Ufo Sighting In Kirtland Ohio On May 1St 2013 It Blinked Red White And Blue It Hovered And Moved Around One Spot
I was waiting for my ride at the community college and saw a blinking light in the sky. I thought it might be an airplane because of the blinking lights, but upon looking at it for a while I knew it was something else. It stayed in the same general spot in the Northeast, moving lightly to the right as minutes went by. The colors switched in and out of blue, red, and white. I might have thought it was a star or a planet had I not known any better. Both Jupiter and Sirius were in the sky and probably the only things close to being as bright, but that's not what I was looking at. I felt confused because I'm used to looking up at the sky and knowing what I see. Whatever this was was something I hadn't seen before. I lost sight of the object when my ride arrived.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts