Saturday 28 June 2014

Ufo Sighting In Toronto Ontario On September 10Th 2013 Ufo Splits Into 2

Ufo Sighting In Toronto Ontario On September 10Th 2013 Ufo Splits Into 2
UFO SIGHTING IN TORONTO, ONTARIO ON SEPTEMBER 10TH 2013 - UFO SPLITS INTO 2

I was in my inside my apartment watching t.v. When my mom called me outside to our balcony we live on the 3rd floor. When i came outside i seen a green light ascend from the the tree line to above my apartment and it headed straight over head of I and my mom, we noticed it had a green light with white around it.I got exited and wanted to see another so i sat with my mom for 10min until i see a star-like ufo split into 2 and head in seperate directions at a very high rate of speed, i was looking at 1 of them and i see another start flying with it. I watched until they passed overtop my building. I was amazed by how many were actually in the sky but were acting as stars after this sighting i believe there must thousands or maybe millions of ufos in the skys every night. I have seen 3 ufos before this, I believe i've never been abducted, but im baffled what they were doing trying to show off or take off.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts