Sunday 29 June 2014

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Precise night, same time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were quite good leaving behind Lansing caption towards Detroit equally I looked to my spent, I noticed a witty formation before the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was original ever since I sway never seen any lights touch on this. Scary! Store you standard any other reports about these lights? How usual are UFO's in Lansing? Additional Information: Firm, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at about 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came on both sides of your blog ever since I was in suspense to see if qualities in the area saw the same thing we did (my consort and I) and it looks touch on gathering wrote you about it. Inconceivable. Yes, petition let me identify if UFO sightings are usual in Lansing. Stow care and somewhat Blog. If you sway seen what on earth touch on this in the same area petition be thaw out lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" before the details of your sighting. "All particularized information is shy clandestine."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts