Sunday 23 March 2014

Ufo Sighting In Colorado On July 19Th 2013 Driving South Near Dia Saw Giant Metal Object In Middle Of Sky To The Eastm

Ufo Sighting In Colorado On July 19Th 2013 Driving South Near Dia Saw Giant Metal Object In Middle Of Sky To The Eastm
UFO SIGHTING IN COLORADO ON JULY 19TH 2013 - DRIVING SOUTH NEAR DIA SAW GIANT METAL OBJECT IN MIDDLE OF SKY TO THE EASTM

My mom and I were driving south towards denver international airport. I turned to look towards the east and I saw a very large object in the middle of the sky. I pointed it out to my mom. It was a copper color. I know it sounds strange but it looked like Someone had cut out a giant piece of metal and taped it up in the sky. It didn't move and wasn't attached to anything. It jus floated there for as long as we could see it. It was shaped like a rectangle but slanted on one side. No noise. I dont know how else to explain it. It was so strange!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts